· Lead the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystem software and DCO capabilities.
· Understanding business process management and business requirements of the customers and translating them to BRD/ Functional spec/ Use stories.
· Help to insure the documented Use Cases adequately represent the needs of the business and meet all requirements.
· Help to insure that the enterprise standards are adhered to including storage of artefacts, traceability, version control and change control.
· Help to document business rules.
· Assist with class structure design from the perspective of the business needs.
· Design and configure rules and flows.
· Assist with the draft UI and draft flow development.
· Function as a technical business analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
· Effectively communicating with internal teams and clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
· Should have around 5+ years of IT experience. Out of which 3 years of Pega systems Architect experience.
· Excellent working on Business Architect concepts like DCO.
· Good experience Generation of application profile.
· Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
· Should have 3+ Years of experience in Process re-engineering, Process modelling.
· Have a working knowledge of the PRPC design and implementation topics.
· Pega Certified Business Architect is a Must.
· Pega Certified Systems Architect is a Must, (Pega Certified Snr Systems Architect Ideal).
· Technology/Development background.
· 5 years of experience as a Certified Lead Business Architect building Pega multi-process applications from scratch
Qualified candidates must also have customer focus, teamwork abilities, superior aptitude for analytical concepts, oral and written communication skills and relationship-building skills.