Are you an experienced .NET developer?
Do you want to build software that revolutionizes traditional accounting? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment with multicultural teams?
Yuki is one of the leading innovators in the domain of accounting and financial administration. We are rapidly growing and, as a product-driven organization, it makes us proud that our business-critical SaaS solution is used by nearly 120,000 entrepreneurs and more than 1,250 accountancy firms across The Netherlands, Belgium, and Spain.
At Yuki, 200 employees, of which 65+ in product and development, give their best to allow entrepreneurs and accountants to work smarter. We do so by providing them with the most easy-to-use, self-learning, community-driven, and highly automated accounting software.
We are here to change the world of accounting and we are looking for a talented and passionate C# .NET Developer to join us in our quest. Do you want to be part of it?
What you will be doing:
- You will build software that revolutionizes the traditional accounting industry by performing key tasks, like:
- Implementing new features and functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s, data interfaces with external parties, et cetera)
Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases
Participating in the entire software development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Building readable, maintainable, and performant code using best software practices
Optimizing our application for maximum speed and scalability
Identifying and discussing application wide improvements
Mentoring and coaching other developers
Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
You will do this in close collaboration with your colleagues in Spain, Belgium and The Netherlands.
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years experience as a back-end developer using .NET Technologies (VB.NET/C#)
- Strong experience with relational database engines (SQL Server)
- Experience with API development HTTP, REST, and .NET Web API
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with unit testing
- Knowledge of software development best practices (e.g. SOLID principles, programming patterns)
- Experience building SaaS applications
- Good communication skills in English
Bonus points for…
- Experience building accounting and/or financial administration software
- Education in Accounting, Finance, or similar
- Experience performing DevOps tasks
What does life at Visma look like?
We will offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. But, we hope you will give us a chance based on what truly makes us the coolest place to work (in our opinion):
We love that you bring your ideas to the table: You will be part of a culture that favors experiments and value initiative, so it’s easy to get your ideas heard.
Make an impact from day 1: We want you to experience meaning as much as you experience mastery through creating value that impacts people’s everyday lives. And you get to influence how to go about creating that value with full autonomy of your work.
Flexibility at all stages of life: Work is an important part of life. Yet, we know that you are much more than your job. We make room for people at all stages of life.
We invest in your competence: When you step into Visma, opportunities from A-Z await. You will be met by engaged leaders that care for and support you, and take part in competence sharing and learning networks across Visma within.
Above all, we are a team: Team spirit is key for us to deliver on our promises to people and society, but most importantly; to form a culture where people support and care for each other as much as we have tons of fun together
Surely this sounds exciting?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to visit Visma TechZone where you can find exciting tech talks and much more!