Ware2Go is a technology platform backed by UPS that connects merchants seeking warehousing and fulfillment with 3PLs and warehouse operators whose capabilities match their needs. For merchants, we enable easy access to a turnkey nationwide fulfillment network of independent warehouses via a single portal that embeds inventory and order management. For 3PLs, we enable one-stop demand acquisition and no- integration customer onboarding via an intuitive, end-to-end, cloud-based warehouse management system. Standardized and simplified terms, operating procedures, and pricing replace long negotiations, complex set up processes, and lengthy contract commitments, enabling both merchants and 3PLs to quickly set up and flexibly scale on the platform. We help merchants deliver goods to their customers faster and help 3PLs grow their customer base and monetize excess capacity.
We build our culture around people that:
● Seek excellence in everything they do
● Thrive in a fast-paced, high energy workplace
● Value efficiency and respect other people’s time
● Are team players and have a strong work ethic
● Don’t forget to have fun and be positive
Ware2Go is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Product Development Team. As a Full Stack Engineer you will drive projects end-to-end, collaborate on product requirements with Product Managers, architect and implement technical solutions, and ensure continued success after deployment. You will lead and participate in design reviews and architecture discussions.
You write pragmatic code and strive for simplicity, while bringing technical insights into how to refine and improve the system, ultimately ensuring performance, stability, and an exceptional end user experience.
● 4+ years of years of experience with ReactJS, experience using React Hooks is preferred
● 4+ years of experience with GCP and/or AWS, Serverless/CloudFormation configuration, and API Gateway
● Experience designing and building highly scalable, distributed systems
● Extensive experience with JVM based applications (including concurrency and multi-threading) and/or Node.js based applications
● Deep understanding of REST based web services
● Exhibit software design, coding, and testing best practices
● Experience with unit testing frameworks
● Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills with strong analytical, problem solving and project management ability
● Organized and detail-oriented; able to effectively perform multiple/concurrent tasks within deadlines in a dynamic environment
● Experience working in an Agile software development environment in general
● A passion for clean, high-quality code
● An interest in continuous learning, expanding technical knowledge, and the good judgment to know when and when not to introduce new technologies
Nice to Have:
● Knowledge of one or more distributed messaging systems (Kafka preferred)
● Knowledge of big data and/or stream processing technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Kafka Streams, Flink, etc…)
● Experience/working knowledge with Monorepo and Webpack
Integrated into our shared values is Ware2Go’s commitment to diversity. Ware2Go is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at Ware2Go has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: Ware2Go only accepts resumes from agencies on the Ware2Go or UPS preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Ware2Go employees, or any UPS facility. Ware2Go is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.