Wickfire — a leading digital marketing company based out of Austin, TX — is expanding our software development team to include a remote, full-time Full Stack Web Developer. You will be a part of a small team furthering development of our industry-leading, high-traffic consumer sites, BuyersGuide.org and TheCoupon.Co, as well as our proprietary business analytics and workflow automation platform. A competitive candidate will have experience building great user interfaces and performant web applications.
- Developing, testing & debugging PHP web applications
- Implementing responsive design principles and ensuring websites render well across multiple devices, including mobile
- Evaluating the performance of web applications and implementing related improvements
- Optimizing landing pages to improve user conversion rates (conversion rate optimization)
- Working closely with other web & backend developers, including participating in code reviews and working with Git
- Working closely with analysts and executive team to achieve website performance goals
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Strong SQL Skills
- Knowledge of Symfony & Bootstrap preferred
- Comfortable working with Linux and Git
- Experience with Selenium or other browser automation tools a plus
- Experience in UI/UX Design and Prototyping a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred but not required
This position is remote, but the candidate should be located within the United States. Prior experience in a remote work environment will be considered an asset.
To apply, send your resume and an introductory email to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements and briefly explain why you’re a great fit for this role.
Leveraging superior technology and expertise, Wickfire runs paid search campaigns for thousands of e-commerce product and services websites. Together, Wickfire’s online advertising channels now reach over five million users every month and generate over $200 million in annual sales for our clients. Wickfire is a Google Premier Partner and Bing Select Partner, and has been shortlisted for awards in Performance Marketing and Automation and AI by the International Performance Marketing Association.