WUXUS is looking for a CTO to help disrupt/digitize the Transport Industry
Why you should join us
At WUXUS we are building the future common infrastructure for the global road transport market. In essence, we connect cargo and capacity and let transport buyers find the most optimized truck space available, and allow haulers get the best job match possible. All in just a few clicks.
You will join an experienced management team with deep industry knowledge. We have been working within the industry for many years and we already have several negotiations with trade organizations and Fortune 100 companies across the European markets. We are now ready to disrupt the road transport industry and looking forward to launch our updated platform on September 1st. 2016.
At this moment, we are looking for the best possible CTO to help us bring our vision to live: disrupt/digitize the global road transport industry, changing the whole way of managing and ordering transport, becoming the smartest 2-sided marketplace in the world!
We already have strong tech teams in Denmark and Cairo, but need them to grow rapidly.
To make the decision easier:
- We are funded
- We have several clients using our updated platform in a closed beta environment
- Our beta version platform generates revenue
- We have deep industry knowledge
- We are located in a beautiful and extremely innovative new office space at The Camplocated at Tryg in Ballerup in association with Rainmaking.
- You can join us from anywhere as long you are an EU citizen
- You are an experienced senior developer/CTO who is used to scoping and executing large scale IT solutions.
- You have several years’ experience navigating the ambidextrous nature of leading a team, while being hands on in regards to the product.
- You have a proved track record succeeding with projects at scale in other companies.
- You would love to be part of a start-up, creating a company with the agility, hands on and personal drive to constantly innovate and future-proof our main product with launch in September 2016.
The Ideal candidate
- 5+ years of experience in web-based software design and development
- Experience building at least 1 or 2 larger apps including frontend and backend infrastructure
- Experience building or managing a developer team
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar (or enough killer hands-on experience that you’ve earned the degree, pragmatically speaking!)
Why work with us?
- Get to build and market the next new big thing, making the road transport more transparent
- Work with cutting edge processes, bridging the world of the analogue and digital transport market
- Join a team of 20+ talented and highly motivated colleagues
- Get a lot of responsibility and a lot freedom
- Competitive salary and after 12 months be part of our warrant program
- Freshly made coffee & tea and an amazing lunch
- A great office environment at The Camp in association with Rainmaking, where you will get a chance to hang out with 300 likeminded entrepreneurs
- Free access to virtual reality centre, arcade gaming area, 3D printer, etc
- Access to fitness, Tennis, shooting range and other sport facilities
We are – of course – going to have desks with beautiful views, delicious food options and coffee to keep you sharp. But most of all we are going to speak up to each other. About how we recruit team members, nail that marketing strategy, or adjust our platform, so it becomes better.
Everybody in our team is following their dream with WUXUS.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Karsten at +45 60 80 53 01 if you have questions
Accession as soon as possible
Working place from September 1st 2016 | Klausdalsbrovej 601, DK-2750 Ballerup | 20 min. from Copenhagen / Airport
About Wuxus A/S
We connect cargo and capacity, by facilitating the connection between haulers and transport buyers. By utilizing the available capacity in trucks we try to optimize the transport industry to reduce co2 emissions and road congestion. We do so through our web platform and an app for drivers.