Yieldify is growing in a very fast pace, adding millions and millions of requests each month.
As Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be designing, developing and deploying systems ready to scale with our growth while maintaining the best quality. This role will expose you to various projects our current team are working on – which ranges from tag, data and dashboard projects – all of which interact with over millions of our clients’ customers globally.
Our diverse team works across different projects so it doesn’t matter whether you’re an mid-level coder or a project lead, we’d love to hear from all levels of talent!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be part of the software development team using agile software processes (CI/CD)
- Working with other engineers to develop new software features with a focus on back-end infrastructure
- Plan, communicate, execute and ensure success of project
- Communication to various stakeholders and product teams
- Engage in talks for the team and consulting other projects and engineers
- 4+ years of software development
- Strong experience with back-end technologies (SQL, noSQL)
- Unit & other automated testing experience
- Presentation and communication skills
- Experience with Scrum/Agile software development process
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field
- Experience working with remote teams - a bonus