There are so many reasons for working at Zamro, where to start? We are a fast growing, highly energetic team with a fantastic office in the heart of Amsterdam, close to Central Station. We are a challenger and we are changing a rather old school, but huge industry by changing the way in which technical parts are purchased. We are an e-commerce company and we only work with the best!
We are ready to build our third scrum team and therefore we are looking for a Senior backend developer to drive our business growth in multiple European countries.
Don’t miss out on the chance to join us in building a leading international B2B e-commerce platform, with strong strategic backing!
– Ensure Development is delivered to a high quality, on time and budget to the agreed requirements
– Ensure team standards are being evolved and increased
– Be responsible for technical problem solving
– Contribute to the inception, story creation, analysis and development of computer systems
– Contribute to the implementation of computer systems and the accurate tracking of an enhancement and / or development
– Support integration testing of developments and / or systems
– Contribute to the agile process to ensure a high standard of delivery
– Assist in architectural design planning
– Passion for Software Development and eager to learn
– Expert level in an object oriented programming language, Java as main language
– Intershop experience is a big plus
– Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software engineering
– Proficient in applying various industry standards (OO, MVC, dependency injection, design pattern, etc.)
– Experienced with build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies
– Experienced with Test Driven Development (TDD)
– Agile development experience or at least an open mind towards working Agile
– Web Technologies (HTTP, SOA, Ajax, SSL)
– Experience of schema design
– Multiple VCS including GIT
What do we offer?
– Competitive compensation package
– Start-up environment:
*small & high energy team
*limited defined roles and paths
– Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
– An office in the heart of Amsterdam, next to Central Station
We are a young, ambitious e-commerce company and crazy about technical parts and tools. We are Zamro. Backed by a global leader in the market of technical products, we are a new player on the e-commerce market. Our ambition is to be the leading supplier in Europe for industrial supplies!
About the shop
The products we sell are used to maintain, repair and operate (MRO) facilities such as factories, machinery and offices. Our assortment consists of more than 500.000 products. We focus on B2B and our goal is to have a meaningful impact on the customers we serve.
We are dedicated to deliver the highest possible quality in every way:
* a wide range of high quality products & technical data
* superior ease of use in our webshop
* fast delivery
* top-notch customer service
About our core values
Our team is growing fast! Of course we need people with the right technical and analytical skills. Our hiring bar is high, but personality and team spirit are just as important. Can we trust you to get things done, are you willing to help others and always committed in doing things better?