There are so many reasons for working at Zamro, where to start? We are a fast growing, highly energetic team with a fantastic office in the heart of Amsterdam, close to Central Station. We are a challenger and we are changing a rather old school, but huge industry by changing the way in which technical parts are purchased. We are an e-commerce company and work with the best people in IT, Marketing and eCommerce.
Zamro is looking for a Senior frontend developer to drive our business growth in multiple European countries. Don’t miss out on the chance to join us in building a leading international B2B e-commerce platform, with strong strategic backing.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them (this is a plus)
We are a young, ambitious e-commerce company and crazy about technical parts and tools. We are Zamro. Backed by a global leader in the market of technical products, we are a new player on the e-commerce market. Our ambition is to be the leading supplier in Europe for industrial supplies!
About the shop
The products we sell are used to maintain, repair and operate (MRO) facilities such as factories, machinery and offices. Our assortment consists of more than 500.000 products. We focus on B2B and our goal is to have a meaningful impact on the customers we serve.
We are dedicated to deliver the highest possible quality in every way:
* a wide range of high quality products & technical data
* superior ease of use in our webshop
* fast delivery
* top-notch customer service
About our core values
Our team is growing fast! Of course we need people with the right technical and analytical skills. Our hiring bar is high, but personality and team spirit are just as important. Can we trust you to get things done, are you willing to help others and always committed in doing things better?
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Start-up environment:
*small & high energy team
*limited defined roles and paths
- Fast learning experience due to immediate scale-up potential
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam, next to Central Station