Zertificon Solutions – Software manufacturer since 2004 – We are IT security specialists:
Our products encrypt the communication of companies. More than 25% of the 100 German companies with the highest turnover as well as hundreds of medium-sized companies in all industries already use our Z1 encryption solutions.
We have a lot more in store for us and are growing steadily. More than 110 employees already work for us in Neukölln. Join our professional, highly qualified team: Take on challenges, share your knowledge, learn and discover your potential as a:
(Senior) Java Software Developer (m/f/d) at the IT security enterprise software manufacturer
– You will work on the further development of our software for e-mail and data encryption in JEE and design new modules and functions
– You discuss feature requests and coding guidelines with your Scrum team
– For quality assurance, you perform automated tests and follow software design and clean code practices
– You keep an eye on our system architecture and contribute to the continuous optimization of our processes
– You have several years of experience in application development with Java, good knowledge of Linux (Debian) and you want to develop yourself further
– You can use databases (PostgreSQL), interfaces (REST) and frameworks (Liquibase, JavaMail, Hibernate, Spring) with routine
– You are experienced in agile methods of software development
– You have already worked with Continuous Integration Pipelines and container virtualization, e.g. with Docker and Jenkins
– You are interested in cryptography (OpenSSL, GnuPG, bouncycastle) and clean code
– A reason to get up in the morning – IT security topics with far-reaching significance for society
– Collaboration in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team, as well as a well thought-out onboarding with a personal mentoring partner
– Much room for independence and responsibility, regular feedback meetings and transparent quarterly targets
– A permanent full-time job with attractive salary and development prospects
– Numerous benefits such as BVG ticket, parking lot, JobRad, parcel acceptance, organic fruit and drinks, food allowance, pizza Fridays, team and company events, etc.
Apply now via our online form. We are looking forward to you!