adjoe GmbH (part of Gruner + Jahr) is seeking a
Android Mobile Developer (m/f/d)
As of now// unlimited contract // fulltime (40h) // Hamburg
Financially backed by G+J/Bertelsmann (#1 media powerhouse in Europe), we are a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. Our mission is to develop technologies that reach billions of smartphone users in a drastically growing market. If you want to be part of the NEXT BIG THING and work with some of the best people in the industry, then go for it and send us your application!
#You will be part of a new & international team that built a new Ad Tech platform from scratch
#Your task will be the further development of our mobile SDK that will be integrated into billions of smartphones all over the world
#You will work with state-of-the-art technologies like Go, React Native, Cordova, React and AngularJS
#Learn from highly experienced colleagues, share your knowledge & benefit from our education programs
You studied computer science or a similar field; or you already worked in software development for multiple years
You have built at least one Android app which is live in Google Playstore
Plus: Experience with building apps with Cordova
Plus: Experience with React-native
What do we offer?
– Work closely with experienced entrepreneurs having a great track record – we have built one of the TOP 10 startups of the last years in Germany and adjoe will be the next one!
– High Impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments and make them happen!
– Fast-paced startup environment & a highly motivated team in a great location (Hamburger Schanze)
– We provide free drinks & snacks, free gym membership, flexible working hours and competitive salary
– Choose your own hard- and software!
Contact our talent team for more information and submit your application via email@example.com.
(only CV and short email with preferred starting date and salary expectation is required)
Ina, Lisa & Michelle are looking forward to getting to know you!