The Amivero Team
Amivero’s team of IT professionals delivers digital services that elevate the federal government, whether national security or improved government services. Our human-centered, data-driven approach is focused on truly understanding the environment and the challenge, and reimagining with our customer how outcomes can be achieved.
Our team of technologists leverage modern, agile methods to design and develop equitable, accessible, and innovative data and software services that impact hundreds of millions of people.
As a member of the Amivero team you will use your empathy for a customer’s situation, your passion for service, your energy for solutioning, and your bias towards action to bring modernization to very important, mission-critical, and public service government IT systems.
- Must have an active Department of Homeland Security Public Trust OR Top Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree + 3 years of experience required
- Must have a min of 2+ years of Salesforce Development/ Administration experience
As a Salesforce Developer you will bring a range of Salesforce Administration and Development skills to our government customer. You will be responsible for Salesforce configuration, creating new systems in Salesforce, and supporting existing ones with new requirements. As a part of this team, you will be instrumental in creating out of the box Salesforce components and custom code. You will also collaborate with team members and stakeholders to design, develop, and implement application development solutions that meet the client’s needs.
What Your Day Might Include…
- Design, develop, test, and maintain a new set of Salesforce applications.
- Be an active member of an Agile development team, responsible for participating in all Agile ceremonies, updating Jira tasks daily, and contributing to continual improvement strategies.
- Troubleshoot issues in production and non-production systems.
- Learn new technical skills to meet the needs of the project and our customers.
Estimate the work required to build new Salesforce applications.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications…
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3+ years of work experience in the technical field
2+ years of Salesforce Administration and Development experience
- Experience using Salesforce to configure, code, and support integrations using any of the following: Salesforce process automation and workflow rules, Apex programming, batch jobs, sharing & security, Lightning component framework, reports/dashboards
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience with Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Experience integrating with external services
- Experience developing against relational databases
- Experience with data migration to include integration, data cleansing, and import/export of large volumes of data
- Experience with development in a government contracting environment
- Experience with Salesforce DX
- Experience developing Java-based services
- Experience with Gloo
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities to secure cross-functional alignment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate with team members to ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Amivero complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.