Axiom, a leading global marketplace for on-demand corporate legal talent, is leading the revolution of who does the work in the legal industry. The Axiom model disrupts the traditional allocation of work to law firms and in-house teams. By matching highly credentialed lawyers with legal work across industries and practice areas, Axiom enables clients to become more agile and efficient, and empowers lawyers to pursue more of the work they love. Axiom serves over half the Fortune 100 with offerings that combine flexible talent, technology, and know-how in the business of law. www.axiomlaw.com
Are you passionate about building leading-edge technology that will transform an industry? Does taking one of the last analog worlds to digital get your pulse up? If you like to create new solutions from scratch and follow that solution throughout all phases from production to support, we want to talk to you. We are a rapidly growing development team based in Bellevue that is looking to transform the way that legal work is performed.
The Axiom Talent Platform team is committed to improving the way our legal force is deployed, managed, and interacted with, and this role is a key player in the team that will be designing and implementing our complex back end systems to support our entire platform. As the team migrates into our next evolution of tools, this role will be key in ensuring back end stability and performance.
This is a ground-floor opportunity, and if you join the adventure, you’ll be part of a brand new team on a mission. Help shake up one of the only remaining industries to have gone largely unchanged for the last 100 years … and have fun while you’re at it. Join us!
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years experience with RESTful api design and implementation
· 3+ years experience with node.js
· 3+ years experience with relational databases
· Familiarity with ElasticSearch
· Experience working in a DevOps environment
· Experience working with public APIs (AWS, Netsuite etc)
· Experience working with distributed systems
· Familiarity using git
· Experience in a CI and agile environment
· Legal eligibility to work in the U.S.