BookMyShow is an entertainment company that sells tickets for concerts, theatre, nightclubs, movies and attractions.
The Engineering team at BookMyShow SEA is building next-generation ticketing software that empowers event organisers to sell and manage their ticket sales on a single platform. Our B2B2C software facilitates this for organisers across Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and the Middle East.
We’re looking for an experienced Service Delivery/Technical Support Manager to join our team.
You will help build up the core technical support and service delivery role.
What you’ll do:
· Based in Singapore.
· Liaise and co-ordinate with our technical support team that is based off-shore.
· Provide support to our internal teams and external commercial account during or after office hour (where necessary).
· On ground support will be needed during events or when requested.
· Provide technical supports and/or any incoming issues via phone, email or through tickets (via JIRA).
· Take ownership of unresolved issues, escalate and root cause analysis.
· Perform problem cause analysis and resolve technical problems.
· Ability to identify common issues patterns and continuously suggest process improvements.
· Monitor server’s health and web application status.
· Co-ordinate with internal and Engineering team for issue status and resolving the issues.
· Co-ordinate with third party vendors.
We’re looking for someone who has/ Is:
· A get-things-done attitude – ability to work on own initiative, adhere to deadlines; Be flexible and adaptable.
· Strong written and communication skills to articulate and discuss ideas effectively on their merits.
· Be eager to learn, have strong organisation skills, an eye for details with multi-tasking skills
· Comfortable with escalation and decision making in the face of ambiguity.
This role would be a good fit if you have:
· At least 3-5 years of experience in tech support management role and/or co-ordination, with software analysis experience
· Diploma in Information Technology or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in using Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence).
· Basic knowledge of Cloud Services GCP, Kubernetes engine.
· Worked in a start-up.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.