Requirements Skill Sets:
- AWS technologies – EC2, RDS, ELB, EDB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, Lambda)
- Dev Ops – Engineer in an 24×7 uptime AWS environment, setting up infrastructure that scales. (Application Servers, DB Servers, Build systems). Jenkins, Cruise Control solutions. Version Control; Git Flow, conflict mitigation support.
- OS – Linux (Primary) and Windows administration, Docker
- Monitoring tools – Experience in setting up monitoring tools and interpreting statistics.(Datadog, AWS tools, NewRelic)
- Planning and Analysis – Analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Experience: 4 years +
Programming Language Skills: Bash Shell, Powershell, PHP, Node JS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer