Discover your job-home at Compart and conquer the digital future of customer communication with us as
Senior Software Developer* TypeScript
Full time. Permanent. Now.
*Talent primary. All genders welcome.
As an international IT company with 170 employees in Böblingen (Stuttgart area), we have been developing smart software solutions and bringing people, companies and systems together for over 25 years. Our goal is to optimize the added value of customer communication through modern platforms that process, distribute and make accessible documents and content of any type and format in any system and channel. We are a leading provider in the field of omnichannel communication management and inspire our customers with our innovative world-class technologies.
What to expect:
- Development of source code on Windows and Linux as part of the product in the languages TypeScript and C++
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of an innovative product for process automation based on Node.js
- Mutual code reviews, adherence to code guidelines with clean code, continuous integration and refactoring
- Providing information to our technical writers for the creation of product documentation
- Independently working as part of an agile team on challenging, medium and large scale products
- Organizing work with tools such as GIT, Jenkins, JIRA and Confluence
- Close collaboration with product owners and teammates
- Minimum of 2-3 days/week in the office in Böblingen
- Successful study of computer science, mathematics , natural sciences or a comparable qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in development in C/C++ is desired
- Knowledge in the development of virtualized products and of Docker is an advantage
- Responsible, independent and structured way of working
- Strong communicator and cooperative team player
- Very good knowledge of English in word and script, German language skills are an advantage
Our Benefits for You:
- Living and working by shared values such as integrity, trust, and respect
- Compart Academy, individual development, language courses free of charge
- Company canteen with employee discount, free fruit & drinks
- International working environment, outstanding team spirit
- Flat hierarchies, short decision making processes, open door policy
- Work-life balance, home office, parent-child office
- Employee events, after work sports & fun with colleagues
- Job bike, subsidized public transport (VVS), free employee parking
- Company pension scheme, accident insurance free of charge, Compart health care
Would you like to shape the future with the Compart Team?
We look forward to your application. Please send us your application documents (as PDF) and let us know your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations.
71034 Böblingen, Germany
For more information about Compart and privacy visit: www.compart.com/en/career