Crakmedia is a world leader in web performance marketing and traffic monetization operating in digital content and personalized campaign creation, data and website analysis, brand management, SEO, and media buy. As a web platform proprietary, our clients are classed among the top 100 most visited websites in the US and the top 300 across the world.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to positively impact Crakmedias growth while working with an excellent team. Are you as passionate about the back-end as you are about the front-end? Come and take on the next challenges with us!
As a full-stack developer, you will have the chance to work in a cutting-edge technological environment.
- We develop microservices linked to a gateway.
- We encourage you to innovate and share your ideas so that each team member can improve their skills. We believe that together, we are capable of anything!
- We share the results of our experiences and evolve within a well-structured team with great development approaches and practices, which allows us to work together in a favorable and pleasant way!
- Our developed systems are very much in demand, so we are always open to good ideas to optimize them, and we love challenges!
To be able to perform in this position, we believe it is important that :
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You like a job well done. Therefore, you can easily write structured, reusable, and cleanly architected code.
- You are able to tell the difference between a task that is due yesterday and a task that could be completed in two months.
- You are autonomous and manage your time and priorities efficiently.
- If you are comfortable with e-commerce sites and affiliate platforms, it’s a wow ;)
To give you a better idea, here are the technologies used and the working environment of the developers at Crak:
- Cloud : AWS, Google
- CI/CD : Bamboo, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, Amplify
- Languages : TypeScript, Nodejs
- Frameworks: React, Gatsby
- Services: Elastic Stack, Lambda, Apache Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, Docker
- DevOps Culture
- Micro-services approach
- Hexagonal and decoupled architecture
- Continuing education, workshops and knowledge sharing
- Experimentation and use of new technologies
- Agility and multi-talented team
Crak and apply!