doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the simple idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We’re a rapidly growing startup looking for a high energy user experience engineer with experience building high performance and responsive user interfaces to join our talented team.
- Work closely with designers, product management and other software engineers on the definition of user interface design and requirements, estimate complexity, and advise about the feasibility of features
- Be a technical leader for the front end engineering team, providing insights into best practices, and passing on your expertise to the rest of the team.
- Work with engineers on the frontend team to identify opportunities for technical skill growth and development.
- Be a technical mentor for the team by doing presentations of new patterns/technology, developing custom training courses and making sure engineers take courses that they could help them develop their skills.
- Create and maintain high-quality software while meeting deadlines
Participate in the definition and creation of user interface style guides and shared components
Continue your own professional growth and engage in continuous improvement, education, and learning
Work collaboratively with the team to deploy and support your user interface applications
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6 years of industry experience
- At least 2 previous work experience with the title senior engineer or equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience with Vue, React, or similar frameworks experience with GraphQL a plus
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience