- You are responsible for testing, maintaining and enhancing our market intelligence’s frontend.
- You develop maintainable solutions for complex questions with a high impact on the business as a whole.
- You work closely with your UI/UX design colleagues and ensure technical feasibility.
- You create robust frontend solutions and components using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You work with the backend team to test and release product iterations, to continuously improve the product.
- You think scalable and long-term on all tasks.
- You test new libraries and frameworks and evaluate their potential.
& You work with the latest cutting-edge technologies such as:
React.js | Redux (+ Redux-Saga) | Webpack | SCSS | TypeScript | AWS | RESTful API
- A responsible job where your decisions matter and will have a direct impact on the company growth
- An attractive benefit scheme including gym membership, mobility bonus and more
- Flexitime & 30 paid vacation days
- EduVacation bonus – Personal & professional development through paid training and education opportunities
- A diverse, motivated team with flat hierarchies and a great working atmosphere
- Independent work with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Amazing team events at cool locations around the city
- A play zone for foosball and table tennis fans
- A large selection of free soft drinks, juices, tea and a variety of snacks
- A professional barista coffee machine and everything it needs to start the day with your favorite blend
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer or data engineering, business informatics or similar.
- You are passionate about programming and have worked at least two years in a software development position.
- You have excellent knowledge of React, Redux, HTML5 and SASS.
- Experience with TypeScript is of advantage.
- You are skilled in agile methods (scrum, kanban) and version control (Git)
- You are a analytical and citical thinker with high problem-solving skills and have a proven track record in managing complex projects.
Sounds like you? Apply ! Drop us a message, send us an email or give us a call.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you !