- Create highly engaging interactive learning activities for children, and build the framework for developing them.
- Work tightly together with learning scientists, UX experts and data scientists in an environment where everyone constantly learns from each other, as well as from our young users.
- Apply agile methodology not only to our continuously deployed software, but also to shaping the way we all work and to defining your own role in the company.
- You have at least three years of professional experience developing software in any object-oriented language, and are passionate for Clean Code.
- You are experienced in agile software development and enjoy being in touch with users to solve their problems.
- You constantly refer to the big picture to decide on your next steps.
- You enjoy working with a very high level of autonomy, in an extremely user-centered and data-driven environment.
- You are proficient in English. German is a plus.
- Experience with Unity3D, C#, Java, Python, AWS, mobile app or game development is great, but not required.
What we offer
- Each member of our team enjoys great flexibility regarding their working hours, vacations, and the place of their work.
- We have an attractive compensation scheme consisting of a competitive salary and company shares.
- At EIDU, anyone has the opportunity to use their creativity towards changing and improving what we do and how we do it.
- Our office is conveniently located in a lively part of Berlin-Kreuzberg. We will be happy to assist with your relocation to Berlin.
EIDU set out to create the first mobile app for preschool children to autonomously learn and to develop essential cognitive skills.
We are a social business. Our mission is to help diminish the global achievement gap by improving education during the most formative years in children‘s lives.
We develop local solutions for a wide range of social contexts - from one child using the latest high-end tablet in a Berlin family home, to a group of children sharing a cheap smart phone in a slum school without internet access or electricity.
If you feel resonance with our mission, please visit www.eidu.com, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you, and to working together on an exciting chance to make a global change.