# One Group | One Power
ELPEDISON, the 1st independent Energy Producer in Greece and one of the biggest, most reliable, and friendly Alternative Electricity and Natural Gas Suppliers, has emerged from the collaboration between two Energy Groups: – Hellenic Petroleum, one of the largest commercial and industrial energy Groups in Greece and South-Eastern Europe, and – Edison, the longest-running energy company in Europe and the largest private energy company in Italy. Thanks to the knowledge and the experience that we have inherited from our parent companies, we aspire to always be a leading company in our sector, playing a significant role in power generation while offering high-quality and innovative energy products and services with stability and consistency.
ELPEDISON, with its two privately-owned power plants in Thisvi (Voiotia) and Thessaloniki, with a total installed capacity of 820 MW, uses natural gas as fuel and ensures a clean and continuous electricity flow, based on a highly environmentally-friendly power generation process.
We are currently seeking a Business Application SW Developer in our Software & Data Operations & Development team, to develop new in-house SW Application and undertakes development of new requests for the current systems.
What you will do:
· Participate in the technical analysis & design of requirements for SW development.
· Develop-enhance software solutions to cover requirements relating to company’s core business and supporting applications and digitalization needs.
· Investigate and recommend technical solutions regarding digitalization tools.
· Identify opportunities for improvement and suggests improvement actions on source-code developed and relating architecture.
· Assesses the health and performance of SW developed in-house by incorporating monitoring tools.
· Coordinates the implementation of new applications with external resources.
· Participates in database design, programming and management (MS SQL server).
· Conducts technical tests of new developments and controls Release Management & Service Introduction.
· Maintains source control repository and CI/CD.
· Provides source code and technical documentation for the in-house developments.
· Writes detailed documentation for the operation of the program(s) by users.
· Supports the IT Helpdesk by responding and providing confirmation of the received requests and implementing resolution actions and escalations to Senior Level Personnel when required.
What you will need in order to succeed:
· BSc Degree in Computer science or related field
· 3-6 years of relevant working experience as a software developer in Microsoft .NET
· At least 3 years of very good expertise in the following technologies:
· C#, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Entity Framework (Core), Git
· MS SQL Server, T-SQL
· Experience with Blazor will be considered a plus
· Excellent command of the English language
· Good knowledge in business applications development
· Good knowledge in software and database design tools
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Our offer to you:
· Competitive salary
· Performance-based variable pay
· Ticket restaurant card 💳
· Transportation reimbursement
· Private Health Insurance coverage
· Matching Pension Scheme
· Home electricity discount
· Continuous learning and upskilling opportunities, plus free access to our online training platform for the areas of Business, Creative, Technology and Certifications 📖