Join Eyeview, the leading personalized video market platform, in building the next generation data-processing platform that helps household name brands in the Fortune 500 personalize and optimize video ads to directly increase sales. Our platform is built to handle upwards of 25 billion events daily, process all events in real-time, utilizing streaming technology, and run predictive modeling to optimize our clients’ ads’ performance.
You’ll take part in creating a scalable system to handle all our data and creating production level, parallelized, machine-learning models. Work on bidding platform that integrates multiple 3rd party data providers. We strive to write robust and scalable code utilizing a combination of Java, Scala, and Go. Some of the frameworks and databases we’re using are: Amazon Kinesis, Apache Spark, EMR, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB, and Aerospike, among others.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals
- 5+ years hands-on experience with OO and/or functional programming
- Experience with Java, Python, and Scala
- Experience with large scale data-processing systems (ETL or streaming)
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as MongoDB, HBase, Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and deploy high-quality, high performance products in a rapid, hands-on Agile environment
We’d love to have
- Experience with AWS (Cloud Computing)
- Experience with Apache Spark/Spark streaming
- Knowledge or exposure to machine learning, data mining is a plus.
Check out our Tech Blog and see what our engineering teams are working on.
Please apply directly here.
Eyeview is a video marketing technology company and the industry leader in outcome-based video marketing. Eyeview delivers superior return on investment through 1-to- 1 video. Through our proprietary VideoIQ® technology, Eyeview easily leverages brand, product and consumer data to create and deliver 1-to- 1 video ads to every consumer and ultimately drive sales. VideoIQ® provides an elemental knowledge of video variables that powers a results-driven decisioning engine, capable of making billions of decisions each day, delivering the most relevant message to every consumer across television, desktop, mobile and Facebook.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in LA, Detroit, Seattle, Chicago and London, Eyeview serves the nation’s top brands and was ranked as the 2nd fastest growing company in the Tri-State Area by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500TM.