The AWS DevOps Engineer will work to design, deploy, manage, and document a CI/CD pipeline for a massive scale, highly available, fault tolerant, multi-tenant SAAS application. The AWS DevOps Engineer will independently perform these functions within Agile development and pre-production environments. (S)he will design and code components and/or sub-components, and test deployment and operational tools for all micro-services. We are looking for a self-motivated, phenomenal teammate with a wide and deep knowledge of AWS environments and leading CI/CD technologies to join our dynamic team!
- Design, deploy, manage, and document a CI/CD pipeline for a massive scale, highly available, fault tolerant, multi-tenant SAAS application
- Responsible for service delivery in engineering and pre-production environments
- Assist with product studies, perform requirements analysis, and develop software architectures to meet requirements
- Perform application service performance analysis, and scale/load testing
- Monitor application services and ensure alignment with availability requirements
- Manage support tickets, driving the coordination for RCA determination
- Creates technical proposals and white papers, write functional and design specifications