GASTROFIX provides a revolutionary, cloud based POS (point of sale) system for Apple iPad covering the whole hospitality industry from small restaurants to entire hotel chains. Our international team of 130 employees has sold 14,000+ highly reliable POS systems throughout Europe, managing over 3,6bn Euro turnover per year for our clients.
We are growing fast and looking for you on a full-time basis for our headquarter in Berlin.
- Delight our customers by improving and extending our successful POS App
- Implement new features in Objective-C and/or SWIFT
- Be part of an excellent multicultural agile software development team
- Work closely with other teams to build strong API integrations
- Implement automated test software in Objective-C, SWIFT and Python
- Work closely with other teams to support our ongoing effort in improving our CI/CD workflow
- BSc / MSc in computer science or similar qualification, MSc preferred
- Strong software development skills in Objective-C
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS software development for production-grade apps
- Good conceptual understanding of sound software design and code beauty
- In-depth knowledge of Core Data, Multithreading Apps, JSON, git, REST API
- Enjoying working and communicating in a team
- Experience working with git version control
- Solid English skills
Optional skills and experience
- Experience in team-based projects with 5-10 team members
- Be familiar with Test-Driven-Development (TDD)
- Have strong technical and problem solving skills
- Fundamental IP network knowledge
What we are offering
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and inspiring teamwork with great team members and flat hierarchies
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin near Alexanderplatz train station
- Goal oriented working style with great amount of flexibility and freedom
- Friendly working atmosphere with attractive conditions
- The right equipment you need to get the job done
- Great coffee, free drinks, müsli and fruits
How to apply
Please send us your CV with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date via online form or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about Gastrofix can be found at www.gastrofix.com.