Globaleur provides AI-driven itinerary recommendation and optimization solutions to global travel enterprises such as FSC and LCC airlines, hotel chains, TMCs (travel management companies), OTAs (online travel agencies), and government institutions. Globaleur currently operates in the USA, Singapore, Dubai, and Seoul, soon expecting additions in Tokyo and Bangkok.
Globaleur is also backed by renowned global VCs (Softbank / KIP – Krafton / HIP – iM mobility / SeaX – Solana / Primer Sazze – Fiscal Note, IDUS, Soomgo / Big Basin Capital – Brandi, Kong, Go Pizza) and comprised of colleagues from Google, Apple, Aristocrat, Panasonic, Prudential, PwC, and other industry-leading companies.
- Write high-quality reusable code to develop dynamic user interfaces for various platforms.
- Collaborate with project managers, senior developers, and business partners for work planning, sharing new ideas, code demonstrations, troubleshooting, and bug fixing.
- Optimize frontend elements to maximize performance across different devices and browsers.
- Assist team members in architectural compliance and adherence to appropriate industry standards.
- Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the implementation or modification of new or existing features.
- Monitoring and improving app performance.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- At least 3-5+ years experience working in frontend development
- Fluent understanding of UI frameworks such as ReactJS, VueJS and Angular
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Tokens
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with frontend testing frameworks and error logging
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with StorybookJs
- Familiarity with Docker or Terraform