We are looking to add a passionate developer to our team that has experience building highly-scalable, data-driven websites, and RESTful web services. This candidate will work with a talented team of developers responsible for applications that service some of the largest companies in the world utilizing a variety of technologies and frameworks.
- Deliver and maintain scalable and reliable applications using ASP.NET MVC technologies
- Design and manage relational (Postgres, MS SQL) and NoSQL (Redis) data solutions
- Develop tools and tests to automate deployment, testing, and the migration of applications
- Translate business requirements into technical design
- Evaluate and recommend new frameworks and technologies
- Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years developing ASP.NET MVC applications
- Experience configuring automated build tools (Docker, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with a .NET CMS like Kentico, Sitecore, or Umbraco
- Must be passionate and eager to learn new technologies, frameworks, and languages
About KBS (kirshenbaum bond senecal + partners)
KBS is a global agency that helps companies thrive in today’s tech-infused culture through the application of integrated solutions and capabilities including: advertising, social, content, CRM, creative technology, experiential, data and analytics, media planning and buying and product innovation. Our global network includes offices in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, London and Shanghai. Our clients around the world include BMW, American Express, Unilever, Bank of Montreal, Harman, Stanley Black & Decker, Thomas Cook Group, Vodafone, Compare the Market, Alibaba, Jose Cuervo and Vanguard. For more information, visit www.kbsagency.com.