OPEN TO CANDIDATES IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Linkly has been one of Australia’s leading suppliers of payment solutions for over 20 years. We power online and point-of-sale transactions for all major banks in Australia, with clients ranging from enterprise merchants such as Bunnings, Victorian Department of Transport and Woolworths to corner stores.
Our instore software powers over 200,000 terminals and over two billion transactions annually and we support over 600 Point of Sale (POS) applications.
Our online payments gateway processes payments for more than half of all local government organisations and utilities in Australia.
We process over 150 million credit card transactions annually on behalf of 30,000+ merchants.
We are a private equity backed company of more than 100 employees with a technology growth mandate. Our goal is to continuously lead the payments industry with new technology, delivering outstanding value to our bank customers, partners, merchants and consumers.
We proudly boast a strong record of security and compliance whilst continuously innovating and developing secure new products to meet our customers’ needs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an energetic and experienced Android Developer or Senior Developer to join our payment terminals team as we continue building our payment applications for new android hardware. You will be working on the latest Android based Payment POS terminals, Cloud Technologies and legacy terminals.
Regardless of your experience, you must be someone who can:
- build new and improve existing products that align with our company strategy and importantly solve problems for our customers
- develop a deep understanding of newer technologies and emerging payment methods and how they can help us to innovate.
- Leverage your curiosity and creative drive
You have an insatiable curiosity about our tech and how to solve customer problems with elegance and scale. You also have:
- Great cross-functional teamwork
- An appetite to work in teams where you really make a difference.
- An interest in working on a wide breadth of technology, including user interface, API’s/integrations, low level communications, security /cryptography to payment card interactions.
- Experience of payment acceptance technology and products highly desirable.
- Experience building native Android apps with Kotlin and Java
- Experience in Android Studio and Android SDK
- Good understanding of Object orientated design, SOLID principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of Android Libraries and dependency injections
- Experience working with internal API’s, third party API’s and libraries such as Dagger/Hilt, Retrofit, Firebase etc
- Android UI design principles, patterns and best practice.
- Working experience with source code management using GIT, Github, Bitbucket, DevOps
We’re in the enviable position of being an established technology solution in a large market that is still looking to grow and innovate like a start-up. If you’re interested, get in touch!