Logic 20/20 is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. We are looking for an individual to lead the evolution and operations of an e-Commerce B2B solution that includes all aspects of cloud services, including AWS core DevOps infrastructure.
Candidate must have experience working independently, and as part of a small team, with experience in process and support best practices. Candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to integrate these best practices into production environments.
Summary of Experience:
- 5 Years of experience in IT Build Engineering, infrastructure support and systems delivery.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in software Project life cycle activities designing, supporting and deploying Internet-based products or services built using NodeJS/REACT or similar.
- Strong practical Linux administration skills in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience with DNS, certificates and general knowledge of security associated with AWS-based cloud solutions (Route53, VPC config, etc.)
- Must be AWS DevOps certified and have hands-on experience with AWS DevOps tooling stack (Kinesis, CI/CD, etc.)
- Configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible. Infrastructure provisioning tools Terraform, Cloud Formation, ARM templates, AWS CLI, Azure PowerShell, Azure CLI.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net, MS Build Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, .Net Framework, asp.net & SQL Server.
- Experience hardening and maintaining secure systems (Safe Harbor or PCI experience a plus!).
- Experience with Shell scripting, such as Ruby, Python, BASH.
- Networking and Load Balancers, Firewalls, DNS, VPCs, VPNs, DNS OSI Layers etc.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Bitbucket).
- Infrastructure and Application logging and monitoring technologies such as CloudWatch and PagerDuty.
- Containers and orchestration, specifically Docker and AWS ECS
- Understanding of internet standards such as HTTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, JDBC, ODBC, SNMP and other protocols.
- UNIX/LINUX experience, including expertise in system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures.
- Web (Apache), .Net & Java application (e.g. Tomcat, Jboss) server expertise including installation, administration, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures
Education and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Demonstrated debugging/troubleshooting skills
- A self-starter that can work autonomously but has the self-awareness to know when to validate direction
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- A life-long learner that has taken the initiative to maintain and enhance their technical knowledge; ability to learn new things quickly
- Minimum BS or higher degree in Computer Science, or related fields (or equivalent work experience)
About Logic 20/20. . .
Logic 20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past two years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” …. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.