Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Openpath, now a Motorola Solutions Company, is a leader within the access control industry. Openpath’s access control solution makes businesses more secure with multi-factor authentication, enables a contactless entry experience and can be easily scaled and managed due to its cloud-based architecture.
We are seeking a senior-level candidate who can help us build, scale, and innovate as we develop our industry-leading platform for access control and office automation. Strong analytical and software skills are a must to join our team, and we are particularly seeking candidates with experience and skills in multiple technologies, to contribute broadly to our team-centric approach to product development.
- Develop features for and maintain Openpath’s user-facing and integrator-facing apps
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other engineering team members
- Maintain high bar in the apps for stability, security, user experience, and accessibility
- Improve build/test automation, tooling, dependencies, and best practices as necessary
- Work with product + engineering team to guide overall system architecture + design, particularly to help ensure that
- operational needs (deployment, maintainability, monitoring, troubleshooting) are accounted for
- Work with Product Management and leadership to assist with prioritizing efforts for each sprint
- Contribute as other skills allow within our fast-paced environment and evolving product portfolio
- Help with care and feeding of our products + services – take a holistic view of how our architecture functions in production, share responsibility for the quality and reliability of the entire system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline is preferred
- 5+ years of experience building iOS native apps and/or cross-platform mobile apps
- Proficient in Swift
- Prefer experience with building and distributing SDKs
- Prefer experience with CoreBluetooth and CoreLocation
- Prefer experience with React Native
- Prefer experience with log/data analysis pipelines, IoT concepts and protocols (MQTT), backend services for mobile applications
- Familiarity with modern mobile and frontend build pipelines and tools
- 3+ years of experience building mobile apps and/or cross-platform mobile apps
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. indefinitely is required. Employer work permit sponsorship is not available for this position.
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions’ customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees. These employees are required to submit proof of vaccination to Motorola Solutions and maintain compliance with these requirements.
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or, any other protected characteristic.