Senior Java Developer
The Senior Java Developer will be a member of the product development team at One Network Enterprises. They will participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing. This developer will be expected to take ownership of significant portions of our product from a technical perspective, and guide junior developers in implementing new features and enhancements.
· Analyzing technical requirements.
· Producing design documents and participating in design reviews.
· Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts.
· Participating in code reviews.
· Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots.
Experience and Skills:
· Must be a United States citizen
· BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science
· 5-10 years of experience in software development.
· Strong Object-Oriented Programming Skills. Working knowledge of design patterns, of data structures and algorithms.
· Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML.
· Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
· Self-Driven with Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
· Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
*Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
*Functional knowledge of supply chains, replenishment, order management, etc. is a plus.