*** We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship will be considered.
Who we are:
We are a team of highly motivated and self-driven contributors building the next generation Cloud based SaaS products. We not only work with state-of-the-art technologies but also strive to deliver innovative next generation Fusion products on a critical market space for Oracle with the highest quality and best user experience. Our team is part of the Oracle Risk Management and Compliance organization, determined to automate advanced security and transaction monitoring to strengthen financial controls, ensure separate of duties (SoD), stop fraud, and streamline audit workflows
What you will do:
As a Java Software Developer, you’ll develop application modules with a user interface on web browsers, mobile devices, as well as with REST interface for databases, applications, tools, etc.
- Develop, troubleshoot and debug applications with a user interface on web browsers or mobile devices
- Deployment Containerized applications on Oracle Kubernetes Platform
- Usability, security, and quality of developed application modules
- Develop, troubleshoot and debug Java programs with REST interface for databases, applications, tools, etc.
- Scalability, Reliability, Zero downtime and Operational Efficiency of the developed Java application components
- Development of Unit test and test automation
Who you are:
- Talent and Passion for developing applications with a modern, intuitive user interface
- Experience in developing single-page UI applications using frameworks like OJET or JQuery, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BootstrapJS, ReactJS
- Excellent knowledge of programming concepts and design patterns
- Understanding of the HTTP and HTML technologies
- Understanding of authentication and authorization using Oauth2 and other security standards
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- A clear understanding of RDBMS, Oracle databases, NoSQL systems, storage, and distributed persistence technologies
- Experience in developing software on UNIX/LINUX
- Experience in JVM related activities like heap dump analysis, garbage collection, caching, etc
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Strong communication and personal skills: work well with members of other functional groups in a project team; demonstrate a strong sense of project ownership
- Strong ability to communicate orally and in writing in both French and English
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 2-4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Please note that mastering both French and English is a prerequisite for this position. The hired candidate will will communicate primarily in French on a daily basis with the immediate team, and will use English for external communication as needed.