Formed in Edinburgh in 2016, Quorum Cyber is an award-winning, fast-growing and prominent provider of professional and managed cyber security services to organisations worldwide.
Our products/services include a range of applications badged under our cloud-native Clarity suite, which is a unique set of tools we have developed in-house and includes real-time integration with threat intelligence sources.
We are now looking to bring in an additional full stack developer into the team to assist in the further development and evolution of the suite.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with experience of delivering modern software in an agile manner. Our ideal candidate is competent in full-stack web-app development, with knowledge of Azure cloud technologies, Dev Ops (CI/CD), and Node.js/React.
Applicants should be self-motivated, be able to work and communicate effectively and enjoy working closely with others as part of a close-knit team.
- Automated testing skills for unit, integration and E2E testing in backend and frontend – Playwright, Cypress etc.
· Strong background of modern CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions)
· Cloud architecture and design expertise
· Experience in programming large scale web solutions, microservices and service-oriented architectures
· Experience in database design and development
· Strong communication skills at varying levels of technical abstraction
· Keen to continuously learn and share knowledge with others
· Cyber Security experience with an interest in the domain
· Experience with Azure technologies (e.g. App Services, Functions, Virtual machines, Azure DevOps)