Using SAP HANA in-memory database technology we can analyze big data quantities of information within seconds and completely rethink how large business around the world are running. In the area of Finance this enables making smart decisions fast and completely new business processes.
At the SAP Innovation Center in Potsdam we believe, that even a very small team can have a big impact on improving how the world runs. Our and dedicated group has the mission to create innovative, breakthrough software solutions for strategic customers in the area of Finance. To achieve this, we constantly evaluate new technology trends and leverage user-centric approaches such as Design Thinking within short project cycles.
We have a very talented team with many international colleagues from all over the world. The colleagues from Berlin can take the SAP shuttle bus from S-Bahn® station Berlin-Westkreuz to our new office in Potsdam that features an astonishing view on lake Jungfernsee. We have an in-house canteen with a large barista machine and a game room with a kicker, table tennis, PS4 and a climbing wall.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Your tasks will include:
- Develop web based frontend components for cloud applications
- Ensuring continuous quality cloud delivery with test automation and code reviews
- Collaborating closely with our designers and domain experts
- Extending backend logic using Java and Scala
- Contributing to the entire application lifecycle from definition and design to market launch
- Supporting pilot customers during implementation projects
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field
- Experience with building touch enabled interfaced
- Object oriented programming skills – preferably in Scala or Java
- Experience with test automation and cloud software development
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- CSS processors such as LESS, Sass and PostCSS
- Databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL
- Cloud infrastructure operations (continuous delivery, elasticity / scalability, redundancy)
- SAP specific technologies like as SAP UI5 and SAP HANA
- Agile methodology and Scrum
- Contributions to OpenSource projects
Your application should contain a CV reviewing your project experiences including used technologies / frameworks and if possible links (e.g. of screencasts) to see some of your former work, copies of your degrees (university, apprenticeship, high school). If applicable, please include copies of references from your former employer and a link to your GitHub profile.
If you want to help us to rethink how the world does Finance, please apply online!
About SAP SE
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.