SHOWBOX is looking for a talented backend developer to help build our game changing cloud-based video creation platform. As a backend developer you will be responsible for implementing advanced solutions in a multi-service environment dealing with large scale of media processing and complex backend workflows.
You will be joining a vibrant startup with like minded professionals that are passionate about helping talents deliver awesome video shows to the world.
• B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in CS or similar area
• A minimum of 5 years experience in software development
• Background in development of large scale and high performance systems
• Background in designing and developing distributed services architecture utilizing frameworks such as Sinatra/Rails, node.js/express
• Demonstrated track record of teamwork, collaboration, delivery and contribution to projects success
• Familiarity with AWS technologies, software containers and running workloads in the cloud – Advantage
• In-depth knowledge of Linux – Advantage
• Experience with media processing tools, such as ffmpeg, gstreamer, SoX – Advantage
• DevOps skills – Advantage
* the position applies both to men and women
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Showbox is the world’s first highly automated cloud-based video creation platform: a web-interface that allows novice and pro creators, along with businesses and brands, to create high-end videos to match their needs in minutes. The company is a Start-Up and our offices are located in Tel-Aviv.