Innovative solutions on the pulse of time, a dynamic working environment characterized by progress, versatile opportunities – this is the world of SKIDATA. Become part of our strong, international team now and shape the future of modern access systems with your ideas and know-how.
You are part of an agile development team and develop a scalable, microservices-based eCommerce solution. You will collaborate with colleagues from Product Management, Hosting Team and Technical Support worldwide. In your role as Senior Software Developer, you will take end-to-end responsibility from design to deployment of services. You support other development teams as well as our international customers in solving technical problems and provide your expertise. You enjoy making a valuable contribution to shaping the high quality of our innovative products and thus guaranteeing the satisfaction of our customers in the future.
- solid computer science education and/or related professional experience
- excellent Java and JEE skills (3+ years of experience).
- solid knowledge of established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring/Boot, Angular, etc.)
- Know how in design, implementation and operation of scalable cloud services
- Experience with microservices and event-based architectures.
- Database KnowHow (ideally Postgres, NoSQL)
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- ideally experience of working in a Scrum team
- good English skills, both written and spoken
- good communication skills and like to work in a team
- international team of specialists
- innovative projects and tasks
- excellent training opportunities
- motivating ethos of freedom
- attraction as market leader
- global perspectives