Are you passionate about cutting-edge SW development technologies, leading agile teams, and highly scalable cloud products? Do you want to help us accelerate the transformation to a more sustainable future and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii?
Then it is you we are looking for.
Place of work: Spirii headquarter, Copenhagen.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team. As Engineering Manager you help ensure that the right solutions are designed, developed, delivered and maintained according to plans working in an agile environment along product managers, designers, technical leaders, software developers and QA engineers. You will lead 1-2 of our engineering teams and engage with departments internally in Spirii as well as external consultants to drive our software development projects. You will report to the Head of Engineering.
As Engineering Manager, you are responsible for:
· Software Development projects and execution of sprints according to plans.
· Ensuring the best architectural decisions are made for existing and new projects.
· Foster technical knowledge sharing among team members.
· Continuous improvement of software development processes.
· The onboarding process of new software developers.
Together with your team, your key business deliverables will be:
· Day-to-day planning of development tasks and tracking of progress.
· Detailed specification of tasks and user stories based on feature requests and requirements from product management.
· Work breakdown of larger development projects into epics, user stories and tasks.
· Planning and execution of quality assurance measures, e.g. manual regression test and user acceptance tests.
· Demonstration of new features or software components for internal stakeholders.
· Technical support to internal users and stakeholders.
· Release management.
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with development of digital cloud-based solution in an agile start-up environment and can take the responsibility for leading a team of developers.
We further look for a candidate with the following experience and personal traits:
· Relevant technical graduate degree at minimum bachelor level (engineer).
· +3 years’ experience from similar role as Engineering manager or SW project manager.Experience with SW development concepts and technologies.
· Software development experience (backend or full-stack, database development)
· Experience with microservices and REST APIs.
· Experience with code review and coaching other developers.
· Experience with manual and automatic testing of software solutions.
· Experience with relevant SW project management tools (Jira, Trello, Confluence, Notion, etc).
· It will be an advantage to have experience with Linux/Unix servers, docker, scripting and network communication
· Experience with deployment in cloud environments (AWS) is an advantage.
· Experience with app development and release management is an advantage.
· Experience from the eMobility industry is an advantage.
· Experience working with Agile teams.
· Used to work independently whilst being an excellent team-player.
· Great communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in an organization – internally as well as externally with partners/customers.
· Curious and interested in expanding your competencies ongoingly and learning new products, systems and processes.
· Willing to learn and to teach others.
· Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company and yourself, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
· Flexible working hours
· Pension plan
· Health insurance
· Free coffee
· Social gatherings
· Work life balance
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
· Include the role’s title in your subject line.
· Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.