We are Europe’s market leader for mobile wallets and are looking for outstanding talent to join us on our quest to become the No.1 mobile wallet in the world. Backed by top-tier European and U.S. investors, we built a user base of more than 10 million people across the globe. With passion and by using cutting-edge technologies our team is redefining the future of shopping. We have been listed as one of the best apps of the year by Apple and are one of the selected few Google Play “Top Developers” and “Editors’ Choice” apps. If you are looking to work at a friendly and fast-growing startup in one of the most exciting industries, this is your chance!
Join us as a…
…and maintain as well as build up our backend – the backbone of our app used by millions of users – to run smoothly and reliably.
Be an integral part of our development team and play a key role in developing our app. Help us develop backend services as the foundation for existing and new features of our mobile clients, write server side code in order to deliver scalable backend solutions. Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. Push your comfort zone and gain insights into the world of iOS and Android. It’s all about teamwork – use your resourceful and entrepreneurial attitude to build an amazing product together with our mobile development teams.
You’ll be part of a motivated and ambitious team of technical generalists in a product-focused culture. We are always open to new technology & paradigms and always strive to get the most out of our tech stack. Our backend is written in node.js, our docker swarm is hosted at AWS, and we are looking for you to create new micro-services and take care of existing ones. Our work environment is fast paced, inspiring, friendly with a flat hierarchy.
- Passion for technology, excellent coding skills and interest in learning new technologies
- Same should apply for handling AWS (Amazon Web Services). Work or project-related experience with backend development and with Docker is a plus, too.
- For the big picture you have an idea of mobile development (iOS or Android) or have the motivation to develop it
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- A highly attractive package of fun, salary and flexible working hours
- An inspiring working atmosphere in a beautiful open office space with a spectacular view of the waterfront
- Excellent equipment of your choice and access to the best tools available
- Skill sharing, internal hackathons
- Regular team events, team lunches, fresh office snacks & drinks
- Enjoy a healthy lifestyle with our subsidized gym membership
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
To apply for this position, please send us an e-mail with all info and files we need to [email protected]. Contact person: Gabriella Schwarcz
About Stocard GmbH
Stocard is helping millions of users across the globe to turn their smartphone into a mobile wallet.
In our small but dedicated team, each member is an expert in their own field contributing directly to Stocard's success. No hierarchies – we’re all committed to the same goal. We’re big believers in teamwork and sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas and even food.
iOS, Android and node.js in our developers' hands – that’s our ecosystem. If you think you would perfectly fit in here, are the ultimate team player, share our passion for mobile technology and like creative challenges, drop us a line and let us know how you can contribute to our app's success. We're really looking forward to get to know you.