Synerall is a Customer Information System and billing solution, optimized for utility companies that provide electricity, gas, water, and/or heating.
Many Nordic utility businesses use Synerall software in their everyday work. Getting rid of outdated systems and implementing Synerall, has enabled them to increase the speed and quality of customer service, gain greater cost efficiency, and find new agility.
As a full-stack developer, you can actually implement influential architectural changes that will help make the product even more interfaceable, modular and integrate with new technologies. You will have the opportunity to test your existing skills and acquire new technological skills. Working at Synerall offers technological challenges, supports your ambition and self-fulfillment on both a professional and personal level.
We would love to meet you in person and explain what we are all about, if you have:
- as a full-stack developer, you have been exposed to agile development methodologies in the past, and Unit Testing is a familiar activity to you as well.
- at least 3 years of experience in developing full-stack software on Microsoft .NET platform using C#
- fluent English skills and Estonian language skill at the communication level
- good communication and teamwork skills
- ability to work part time at our office in Tallinn