Synervoz is a Toronto-based software development company focused on audio. We are a team of engineers who design, develop, and co-create apps, SDKs, and embedded products with complex audio pipelines. We’ve worked extensively with voice and video chat products as well as audio stacks across many platforms, including iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, gaming consoles, and more. We’ve built software for many use cases, including remote work, watch parties, listen parties (with music), gaming, live streams, music creation, and more. We focus on custom engineering solutions for other companies, but we also have our own apps, SDKs, and source code that can be licensed or purchased outright.
Customers include well-established brands like Bose and Unity as well as cutting-edge startups.
We are seeking a senior engineer to join our growing team.
- End-to-end development on iOS (Android a plus).
- C++ programming.
- Audio software engineering & DSP.
- Ability to work proactively and independently and collaborate on a team.
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- At least six years of experience as an iOS mobile developer.
- Objective-C or C++ experience.
- Agile development experience.
- Excited to grow and learn as a professional.
Bonus Skills and Interests:
- Experience with real-time projects.
- Familiarity with Superpowered / JUCE / CoreAudio.
- Familiar with Android NDK (the C++ interface for Android), Android’s audio hardware abstraction layer, JNI.
- Experience with webrtc/webaudio APIs.
- Has built SDKs / developer tools.
- Experience working on a VoIP / video / messaging app.
- Familiarity with Agora / Twilio / Tokbox.
An interest and passion for music.
While we gather from time to time as a company and in small groups, we generally work remotely. The work is flexible, engaging and impactful. We’d love to talk with you about it!