System1 is looking for an experienced software engineer with a specialization in client-side development using state-of-the-art frameworks and runtime environments to help build, maintain and optimize System1’s ad delivery systems. We are a fast-growing and profitable company looking to scale our platforms to keep pace with the business. The ideal person is highly motivated, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, and has a strong understanding of cloud technologies and trends. This role will report directly to the Director of Web Development and be part of a skilled, goal-oriented, agile development team.
The Role You Will Have:
- Thoroughly understand System1 goals, business models, products and core principles.
- Building highly performant, low latency, serverless microservice technology logic
- Infrastructure architecture of new and novel approaches to problem solving, aligning to the System1 RAMP (Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform) ecosystem.
- Monitoring and aggressive optimization of algorithmic performance and application latency.
- Planning, communication and execution of high-risk platform migrations and code deployments.
- Technical documentation and supporting diagrams of tiered detail.
What You Will Bring:
- Familiarity with cloud development concepts, and/or any cloud certification is a plus.
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive PTO
- 11 Company Holidays
- Untracked sick time
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, Vision for employees
- 401k w/match
- Paid professional development
- Leadership & growth opportunities
- Virtual company and team building events