☑️Career growth opportunities
☑️ Support for your individual development
☑️ Be part of a company using technology to improve the lives of its customers
☑️ And the flexibility to focus on your loved ones, a positive workplace culture, and the ability to maintain your personal wellbeing
Who are you? You are a technology professional that is passionate about making software better. And you know that testing automation is the key to this. You love being part of a team – and people love having you in their team. We aren’t interested in rock stars – we want to build great rock bands where everyone is a part of the successful end-result (and we are open to other music styles).
There are many paths to being a great quality engineer, and we want to hear yours. There are also many stages in the journey, and we are more interested in where you want to head than the list of tools on your resume – so blow us away with your attitude and energy, your passion for your profession, and the way you make teams better by your presence.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Ideally you have 5+ years’ Quality Engineer experience, but if you can show us how you’ve fast tracked your career and learning, we’d love to hear about it
- You have strong experience with test automation, and understand the benefits and limitations of automation through first-hand experience
- You will have been part of an Agile team and worked in SCRUM – although we are more interested in how you work in a team – we can teach you SCRUM in 30 minutes
- You want to get to the bottom of bugs and problems, not just send back a failed test report
- You have stepped back and looked at the bigger picture, and have experience with framework design, development and maintenance
Skills we’d like:
- UI automation with Selenium (preferably with C# or Node.js)
- Understanding of .Net Core Framework
- SQL skills – ideally MS SQL
- API automation of REST/SOAP
- A good toolbox of automations toolsets, such as Postman, SoapUI, Selenium, Visual Studio code
- CI/CD pipeline tools, such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, GIT
You understand that software is written by teams, and you are willing to do whatever is needed to move the project forward. You know that quality is a priority at the start of the process, not the end, and work closely with Developers and Product Owners to make sure quality requirements are fully understood. And you know that automation is just part of the skillset – sometimes manual testing is the best way to ensure quality.
You’ll also be ensuring we don’t cut corners – which means reviewing test cases and test automation code, helping grow our best practices, writing useful documentation and doing all those modern essentials, like managing test and artefacts in test management systems. And it means pushing back when thing don’t meet your standards (knowing you have the full support of the delivery leaders).
Everyone is a leader, so you will support your team members, find areas to own and grow, and build your non-technical skills, such as presentation and influencing skills. We want to maximise your horizontal career growth and set you up for your vertical career growth.