Anywhere in the US – 100% Remote – This company has 4.5 stars on Glassdoor and 95% of employees approve the CEO. 85% of them would recommend this company to their friends. They have a big focus on building a great culture and being a best place to work.
Their products power some of the most engaging experiences on the web and in 2021 alone, their interactive content has been viewed more than half a billion times. Working with them means having an impact at a big scale. Their products and services are leveraged by top-tier brands such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull and Pinterest and are loved by more than 500,000 users.
They offer amazing perks like this:
- Remote first forever with a 4½ day workweek that finishes every Friday at 1pm.
- Great work-life balance including a 40-hour typical workweek, schedule flexibility, and unlimited PTO.
- You’ll get to work and collaborate with brilliant, wildly passionate engineers.
- Virtual experiences to collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another.
- Includes a competitive salary, stock options, health, vision, dental, life insurance, parental leave, short/long-term disability, 401K Match, excellent gear (15” MacBook Pro, external monitor, etc.), and more.
- As part of the our product team, you’ll be working with a small, cross-functional group of the most talented people you’ve ever worked with. We hire only passionate and creative people with a proven and unquestionable ability to execute, and every member of the team is equally responsible for moving the product forward.
We have a dynamic company culture that collaborates daily. We care deeply about the user experience, and we debate passionately about our ideas. When you work here, you check your ego at the door, and you aren’t afraid to be honest, especially to yourself. We take our jobs seriously but ourselves not so much — whether it’s cracking jokes in the chat room or poking fun at the CEO’s atrocious spelling.
Designing and building our platform is not an easy task. We require the best-of-the-best Software Engineers, Designers, and QA Testers, ready to bring the functionality of desktop software to the web, often pushing web browsers to the limits of what’s currently possible.
- Writing maintainable code (probably goes without saying)
- Having your day ruined by functional QA testers who find every bug you write
- Planning and leading high-complexity stories and epics
- Reviewing story docs and offering insights on impacts to other parts of the application
- Performing code reviews and helping to enforce our code and architectural standards
- Participating as a primary on-call resource for service disruptions
- Acting as release owner
- Mentoring other software engineers
- Suggesting new technologies and techniques to improve engineer productivity
- Agonizing over the user experience until even a trained monkey could use the product
- Collaborating with and mentoring your peers on security best practices
- And finally, deploying your code to production and seeing the customer create something amazing and beautiful with it
What we’re looking for from the heart
- Creativity – You find a way
- Authenticity – You take your job more seriously than you take yourself
- Passion – You give a shit
- Courageous honesty – You speak up and push boundaries
- Respect – you are thoughtful and respectful in all interactions and expect the same from others
- Curiosity – You want to learn new things
Key Things to Know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
This is a remote-first role but we are primarily in the U.S. Eastern time zone and prefer candidates who can have an overlapping work schedule with the rest of the team
Anywhere in the US – 100% Remote