YOUR ROLE – WHAT’S WAITING FOR YOU:
– Consulting on the development and implementation of complex applications
– Software development using current Java, mobile and web technologies in an AWS Cloud
– Development in the Web-Frontend and JVM Backend
– Regular dev exchange, developer convention, planning, estimation, etc.
– Working with a cross-functional Scrum team as well as directly with colleagues from UX, QA, Analytics, etc.
– Working with agile software development methods such as Test-DrivenDevelopment (TDD), Pair-Programming or Continuous Delivery.
YOUR SKILLS – WHAT YOU BRING:
– Completed studies or successfully completed training with a focus on computer science
– Project experience in agile software development (Scrum) and building complex web applications
– Experience in Java software development
– Knowledge and experience with cloud environments (ideally AWS)
– Experience around document-oriented databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
– Knowledge of Responsive Design, Kotlin, TypeScript, Docker, AWS, GitHub Actions and functional programming.
– Good knowledge of German language
– Project-related willingness to travel within Germany (after Corona) – currently remote.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
– Exciting entrepreneurial challenges at various well-known companies in Germany.
– Best work-life balance through flexible working hours and home office options
– Intensive learning-on-the-job and structured training and certification opportunities
– Above-average and motivation-oriented remuneration
– Special leave for important private occasions
– Close and familiar cooperation, which allows personal exchange at any time
– Opportunities for individual participation in the company’s success
– Employee events as well as regular exchange within the internal team
– Possibility of company pension plan