Do you want to build the scalable, high-available and secure infra platform of a fast-growing tech company? Crunchr is looking for an experienced infrastructure DevOps engineer to help us build out our infrastructure.
Are you the one?
Together with your colleagues, you will make sure our architecture and platform evolves as the company and the product’s user base grows. We’re quickly building out our platform to keep pace with the growth of our company, working on features like horizontal scale-out, automated testing, cross-site failover, and zero downtime upgrades. We’re looking for an experienced engineer who has previously worked on similar challenges, and who brings concrete knowledge and smart ideas that help us move forward.
Experience in several of the following areas is expected (in no particular order):
- Security architecture.
- Site reliability engineering.
Are we the one?
Organisations have lots of information about the people working with them: what they do, what they’re good at, how much they get paid and quite often how they feel. Unfortunately, all this information is scattered across the organisation, and not directly available. Crunchr collects all this information, makes sure it is correct and then gives it back to the organisation in a very intuitive software application.
You will be joining our infra team (one of our three software development teams) full of ambitious people with different backgrounds. Our infrastructure is fully IaaS based. We use OpenStack, Terraform and Ansible to spin up server instances across our hosting locations, and monitor and manage them. We are a strong believer in open source and infrastructure-as-code. We have a healthy codebase and we always make sure to allocate time to reducing technical debt. We are committed to excellence by continuously developing ourselves and our code.
You could be the one, if you:
- Have an academic degree in computer science or a related field.
- Have deep technical knowledge of scalable infrastructures
- Are self-driven, take responsibility for your tasks and ownership of your ideas.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Are fluent in English.
- Are available for at least 4 days a week.
In return, we give you:
- The opportunity to work in an ambitious, international and growing team.
- Lots of room to bring your innovative ideas and make a real impact.
- Competitive pay.
- A product with a healthy codebase.
- Inspiring colleagues with a variety of backgrounds.
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam.