Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we’re diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we’re making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Distributed Systems (Cloud) for our Lexington, MA office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Play an important role in the design and implementation of our highly scalable hosted (SaaS) solutions, with end-to-end responsibilities for developing and maintaining key aspects of the technology base
- Collaborate with Product Management, Release Delivery, Customer Support and other groups towards developing most optimal solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Practice modern agile software development practices that deliver high quality code: continuous integration and deployment, and automated testing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field, and 5+ years of relevant work experience
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep dive analytical skills
- 2 + years’ experience building distributed highly scalable hosted (SaaS) solutions
- Proficient with Java and JVM
- Proficiency with Relational data stores
- Dedicated to producing quality code through best practices
- Cryptography, security, and data privacy
- Experience developing for Continuous Deployment on AWS, GCP or similar
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.