We are currently seeking a Lead Developer to join the Inspire Brands Enterprise Systems team. The Lead Developer would provide technical expertise in day-to-day production support and new development related to the corporate and franchisee-facing applications. This includes leading Application design, integrations, development, and technical management. The incumbent should be open to learning new technologies in this fast pace of changing technology landscape.
- Accountable for leading all design, best practice architecture, and integration including development and configuration efforts for corporate and franchisee-facing applications.
- Responsible for administration, user provisioning, configuring, performance, and maintenance of WebLogic/middle-tier server and SOA tech stacks.
- Accountable for translating functional specifications into technical designs, managing Unit testing, Regression, and Integration/QA testing.
- Work with Security group to ensure external facing corporate and franchisee facing applications and data are in full compliance.
- Responsible for technical vendor relationships, day-to-day escalations, and issues resolution with 3rd party vendors and development teams.
- Accountable for maintaining interfaces between 3rd party vendor software and corporate systems written in Java, Angular JS, ADF, and .NET
- Responsible for prioritizing break-fix/enhancement requests with Product Managers and Business Leads to ensure delivery of prioritized requests in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring production SLAs are met; provide performance tuning as necessary.
- Responsible for migrating of Change Controls.
- Responsible for creating/maintaining ongoing documentation for existing and new break fix/enhancements.
- Provide technical support for Oracle Service Bus, working with support vendors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-Year degree with a concentration in IT or business
- Overall 10 years of progressive, relevant IT experience
- Minimum of 8 years of solution design, integration architecture, technical development, and deployment experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, or ABILITIES
- Software architecture, standard lifecycle concepts, practices, and procedures for the development of JAVA-based applications including graphic user interfaces, web services, data extraction, and transformation.
- Technical expertise in Oracle PL/SQL, Angular JS, Java, Spring boot, and JBOSS for custom application development.
- Knowledge about custom application development and deployment for multiple platforms (like desktop and handheld devices) using Angular JS, JBoss, and WebLogic tools.
- Knowledge about performance monitoring/tuning/managing servers running custom application based on load.
- Extensive experience as a liaison with Business Analysts throughout the SDLC process.
- Proven ability to lead projects and department initiatives
- Solid understanding of Java EE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and working knowledge of JBoss / Oracle WebLogic (or Other AS) architecture and administration.
- Proficient in Web Application development and experience with Web Service Standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI).
- Working knowledge of Security software (OIM) and Salesforce.
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC and Change Management process.
- Experience implementing systems and processes, preferably in multi-national supply chain environments
- Experience with Vendor and Release Management
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, Attention to Detail, and Time Management Skills
- Project Management knowledge and practical experience in technical requirements for business solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to meet common objectives through teamwork.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills with an emphasis on being able to present technical topics in an easy-to-understand way for non-technical customers.
- Strong partnering skills and a service leadership mindset are required.
- Proven track record of providing effective team leadership.