LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies worldwide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT’s ambition in the automotive sector.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an “always online” mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT’s goal is to empower our customers with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Luxoft is supporting a German Premium OEM for sports cars to deliver digital and connected mobility offerings to their global customer base. For the local Russian market, the customer wants to build a DevOps team to support their applications.
The main job will be to provide implement market-specific e-commerce web applications or adapt existing applications to the Russian market.
Used tooling for process and communication, the team will work with Slack, Confluence, and Jira.
The very diverse project team is using English as the primary language and Russian for the local team.
The Tech-Stack of the complete project includes:
Databases: Oracle, DynamoDB
Libraries / Frameworks: Angular, React, Spring, Spring-Boot, Terraform
Cloud: AWS, Docker
Data Streaming: Kafka
* Writing relational database queries
* Develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
* Develop web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
* Understanding database concepts – proficient in writing relational database queries
* Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
* Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages, especially around modern application architectures.
* Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
* Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security.
* Experience in multi-datacenter physical implementation models for scalability and resilience.
* Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Strong skills in Java, using the latest SDKs and tools and frameworks such as Spring boot, Spring JDBC, Spring test, spring security, RxJava, etc of Java
Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTFUL services, and JSON
NICE TO HAVE
– Experience with Russia specific cloud issues