We are a growing group of 140+ talented people, spread over three continents and united by one common mission: To improve efficiency in shipping through transparency and data-driven decisions.
Being at the forefront of a movement that’s leading to a new digital era for shipping, we continuously set ambitious goals that often produce complex challenges and drive us to constantly innovate.
Each day at MarineTraffic presents numerous opportunities to develop skills, share knowledge and have fun. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, one that is fair and honest, and gives our people the confidence to be bold, to try new things and to grow.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for a Front-end developer who will be working on our web and native application client interfaces, implementing products and features in collaboration with our Back-end team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working directly with our designers and back-end developers to implement new products and continuously improve our web app.
- Proactively optimising client code to ensure stability and high performance.
- Iterating quickly based on user feedback.
- You’re a fast learner and can contribute from day one
- You have proven experience working on a software application at scale
- You have sufficient experience with frameworks like React, Vue, AngularJS or Ember.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Concepts like SOLID and TDD are not just acronyms, but part of your mentality
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UX designers to improve usability
- You are not afraid to deal with technical debt. In fact, you embrace the challenge.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
And these are some of the perks you receive when you join MarineTraffic:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment, at a growing company
- Support and personal budget for training and development
- Work from one of our office locations or remotely from anywhere in the world
- Competitive remuneration package
- Huge room for creativity and innovation
- Pleasant and fun working environment
- Private medical insurance
If you feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would like to hear from you.