Imaginative and full of action – your job is a versatile one.
- Specification of optimal technical solutions
- Close collaboration and communication with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- Active involvement in improvement of quality in the team and company
- Development of creative, innovative and sustainable software solutions via an agile process model (SCRUM)
- Use of established frameworks and platforms (e.g: SAP Hybris, Spring/Boot,…)
- Database modeling and optimization
- Application of modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Working with technologies such as React.js, SASS, NodeJS und JSP
- Realization of modern, high performance web solutions
- Usability optimization of available frontends
Goal-oriented and solution-driven – your possibilities are top-notch.
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Independent duties with personal responsibility
- Great working atmosphere and flexible hours
- A versatile position with international context
Know what you are capable of? Your profile backs it up.
- An ongoing or completed technical degree with a focus on informatics
- A strong interest in new developments especially regarding Java, Web, Mobile and Open Source
- Experience in software development projects in the field of E-commerce
- High degree of self-responsibility
- Enjoy working on a team
- German skills beneficial
About NETCONOMY Software & Consulting GmbH
NETCONOMY is one of the leading providers of e-commerce and e-business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We specialize in the successful implementation of multichannel strategies for well-known brands through seamless integration of online channels into the existing company structure. We currently employ around 300 people in our Graz, Vienna, Zurich, Dortmund and Berlin locations.
We are constantly growing and are currently looking to strengthen our teams in Graz, Vienna, Dortmund and Berlin.