Senior Solutions Engineer
SightCall is the leading global cloud platform transforming industries with live video. In a connected mobile-first world, businesses leveraging SightCall can see what their customers see and guide them remotely in real-time. Our solution provides a complete set of APIs, SDKs, and out-of-the-box apps that enhance enterprise processes for organizations such as Airbus, Allianz, BOSCH, Toyota, and Polaris. As a global business, SightCall’s offices span across San Francisco (HQ), New York, Paris, Singapore, Frankfurt, and London. Although we are a growing company, we continue to cherish the start-up culture with a hands-on approach ensuring our customers come first!
The position is based in Paris.
What you’ll be doing:
Solutions Engineers at SightCall are deeply experienced in leading technical pre-sales engagements with Fortune 1000 / Global 2000 enterprise customers. Key members of the field sales team, SEs wear a variety of ‘hats’, from high level product demos, to deeply technical API integrations. Acting as a trusted advisor for SightCall prospects & customers, SEs routinely deploy their robust expertise in SaaS applications, video collaboration and enterprise security to enable customer and sales success.
· Support entire customer sales cycle including product demonstrations and presentations, solution architecture, RFI/RFP responses, security questionnaires, customer integrations, and POC/POV process.
· Partner with in-region sales Account Executives to plan for, target, and expand new and existing customer accounts.
· Serve as an internal and external Subject Matter Expert on SightCall’s products and services, key integrations, and use cases across assigned customers. Collaborate with global SE team, engineering and product management to share product feedback, design guidance, and best practices.
· Provide channel partner technical enablement and support, and support regional trade shows and events, as assigned.
What you bring to the table:
· 5+ years experience in a customer facing technical role such as sales/solutions engineering, services consulting, or customer success, supporting enterprise customers.
· Superb customer facing skills including presentations, demos, and communications.
· Strong technical contributor across a wide variety of modern technologies, with experience architecting complex SaaS solutions including API integrations.
· Experience with value or solution selling approaches and comfortable operating in a consultative selling environment.
· Substantial expertise with at least two of the following categories of technologies:
o Cloud/SaaS – Scalability, cloud providers, security assessments, encryption
o Restful APIs – Integrations & web development
o CRM & Call Center Integrations – Salesforce, ServiceMax, Zendesk, ServiceNow, Five9
o Video/Web Collaboration – SIP, H.323, bridging, call control, and media flow
o Infrastructure & Security – Networking, firewalls, VPNs, AD, SAML, SSO,
o French & English languages
What we’re offering:
We’re looking to hire team members invested in creating a career. Whether you are looking to launch a new career in sales or grow an existing one, SightCall is dedicated to helping you become a successful representative! Here is what we’re offering:
· Remote work – hybrid
· Laptop provided
· Competitive base pay