Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Our downtown Toronto-based engineering team is looking for Associate Software Engineers that are excited by new challenges and want to grow their career at Veeva!
As part of our Network development team, working on our master data management product (MDM), or as part of our Vault team, working on our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product, you will be part of a team building scalable solutions that complement our existing solutions. In these exciting roles, you would have the opportunity to work with technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Mule, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL, and more. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment that releases features every four weeks.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the software cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product.
- Self-starter who loves technical challenges and who wants to learn
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, OO design, and software design)
- Built projects/applications using Java
- Some relational database experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
- At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Nice to Have
- Experience in development of web-based applications
- Experience with Spring framework
About Veeva Systems
Veeva is the leader in enterprise cloud software for the global life sciences industry. Our products and services help bring medicines to market, and in to the hands of patients, faster. As Veeva’s fastest growing product hub, the Toronto team is driving innovation by building end-to-end applications that are transforming our product suite. We’re also building teams from the ground up to lead our first ever product expansion into new industries.
Location and Perks
We’re located in the heart of Toronto’s financial district, at Yonge and King. Our office is super accessible and within walking distance of Union station.
We offer great perks:
- Weekly catered lunches
- A kitchen stocked with coffee and snacks
- Happy hours
- Wellness programs (in-office yoga, amenities for biking to work, etc.)
- Team building events and game nights
- Fitness reimbursement programs
- Career Development Allowance
- RRSP matching